ToolCrib Tool Inventory Retrieval System
Are you tired of wasting time searching for the tools you need? The ToolCrib Tool Inventory Retrieval System will help you organize and rapidly locate any tool in your Ford dealership.
- Desktop application for use in Ford dealerships - no internet connection required.
- Locate tools based on tool number, kit number, description, or notes.
- Comes pre-populated with almost 3000 current and older Rotunda tool numbers, along with pre-assigned kit numbers; you just change your box numbers to match the ones in the database and enter the quantity for each tool in your dealership.
- Tools are grouped according to original Rotunda essential toolkits.
- Provides cross-references for Global Tool Number, North American Tool Number, and Rotunda number.
- One-time investment; no repeat costs or updates required.
- Application can be run from a PC or a network.
- Compatible with Windows XP and Windows 7.
- Customized versions can be created upon request.
- Download version: $150 CDN/US
- CD version: $160 CDN/US
- Replacement/upgrade download version containing your dealership's data: $40 CDN/US
- Replacement/upgrade CD, your dealership's data: $50 CDN/US
- Replacement download, generic database: $20 CDN/US
- Replacement CD, generic database: $30 CDN/US
Upgrading the hardware in your dealership? Go to the How it Works page for instructions on how to save your database and install ToolCrib on the new computers.
NOTE: The Microsoft Access Runtime application for the old version of ToolCrib 2.0 is not compatible with Windows 10. If you upgrade to Windows 10, you will need to upgrade to version 3.0 of ToolCrib or purchase a full copy of Microsoft Access software.